- know the information of the management of cultural and natural resources economic impact at the hotel.
- Know the details of the legal requirements for guests to tourism activities and accommodation.
- Enjoy of personalized attention
- To enjoy the services offered by the hotel, according to the policies and guidelines for the provision of hotel services.
- Enjoy their personal and family privacy.
- Respect for their religious, philosophical and moral beliefs.
- Transparency in the information provided on products and services offered
- Protection of their physical integrity, while you are at the hotel.
- Know all the information regarding security, evacuation routes, meeting point and hotel emergency plan.
- Smoking in areas designated for that purpose
- Protection of rights, as a person, group of people, community or people
- Respect the customs, beliefs , traditions and habits of the community
- Respect for the tranquility of the guests.
- Respect for the social spaces of the hotel
- Respond for damages in the room while his or its companions are staying
- Use furniture and equipment located in the room properly
- Using water and electricity responsibly
- Make proper disposal of solid waste
- No Smoking in rooms
- Comply with the instructions provided by the hotel , to visit the various tourist attractions of the region
- Comply with the legal requirements for the prevention of sex tourism with children and adolescents.
- No criminal acts or conduct considered criminal by the laws of the country
- Not threatening the flora, fauna and cultural heritage of the region