The Hotel Don Alfonso is committed with current legislation, for that reason is our sole responsibility to follow the provisions and to ensure the disclosure of the same
- reject the sexual exploitation of children and adolescents resolution “3840 2009” Law 1336 of 2009 and Law 679 of 2001
- The Don Alfonso rejects commercialization of illegal trafficking of species of flora and fauna. Penalized by Law 17 of 1981 and Resolution 1367 of 2000, with deprivation of liberty or a fine.
- The hotel Don Alfonso rejects the illegal trafficking of local, regional and national cultural property. Penalized by Law 397 of 1997, Decree 833 of 2002 and Law 1185 of 2008.
- The Don Alfonso hotel says NO to discrimination and guarantees the right to equality regardless of race, religion, nationality, sex or sexual orientation. Law 1482 of 2011.
- Tabaco is harmful to health, so the hotel recommends not to consume indoors or inside the rooms, or in a place intended for the consumption of food and beverages, remember that spaces are smoke-free snuff – Resolution 01956 2008. We have smoking area properly marked